First established in 1950 by Bill and Hilda Berry from England.
Berry’s Jewellers became well known in Wellington for their high quality fine jewellery and pearls.
Today Berry’s is lead by owner Helen Grubi who joined the firm in 1980 to begin her apprenticeship in Manufacturing Jewellery under the mentorship of Paul Berry. Helen then went on study Gemmology becoming a Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain.
After travelling and working as a Goldsmith in England and South Africa, Helen returned home and bought Berry’s Jewellers in 1990. Over the years Berry’s has strived for the highest quality in craftsmanship and materials applied to innovative, beautiful design.